A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Brooks practice?
- Dr. John Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Brooks practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.