Dr. John Browning MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics San Antonio, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2017
My son was being seen for severe acne. He was put on a medication that required monthly blood work. Because of the diligence that this Dr and his staff put into keeping an eye on that blood work they saw his counts were very low, sent the pediatrician that my son goes to a recommendation that he get a referral to a hematologist, and we were able to find out that my son has a rare blood disorder that would have eventually lead to leukemia... Hes not out of the woods yet, bit thanks to Dr Browning and his staff my son has a good chance.

July 29th, 2015
Dr. browning gave my daughter a medication that never worked and made her skin irritation worsen. The problem is that there was no follow up appointment and my daughter's skin got worse and worse. I called the clinic to get another appointment but the doctor ordered other medication over without seeing her. New medication never helped too so I had to take her to another dermatologist who gave us samples that worked the same day. I don't recommend this doctor.

October 18th, 2013
Staff was rude
I called this office to make an appt for my daughter. I was told there were no appts until February. I asked if there was a waiting list to be put on to get a sooner appt. I got an attitued with the scheduler and sent to a voice mail. I am not happy with this kind of service and my daughter will not be seen there. I feel sorry for this doctor because he just lost a patient because of his staff.

April 13th, 2013
The best...really. The best!
All of the qualities that you would want in a doctor. Almost appears too young to be a Pediatric Dermatologist. Old fashioned in some ways....like, he returned all messages in a timely manner. He listens to thoughts or concerns one may have, DOES NOT rush through the appointment, does not typically run behind. You are actually a priority! Attributes like these are difficult to find in a doctor. Dr. Browning is distinctive and has a superior quality, very compassionate. Most of all he is competent... I am so glad we have Dr. Browning as our sons Dermatologist.

August 30th, 2012
Best Dr.
I would most definetly choose Dr. Browning allwayz he is the best dermotologist my daughter has ever had I thank Dr. Browning for being there for my child I give him 10 stars and would allwayz recomend him with freinds and family. Thank you Dr. Browning:)

February 3rd, 2017