Pediatric Dermatologist, Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Staff was rude show details Staff was rude
Oct 18th, 2013

I called this office to make an appt for my daughter. I was told there were no appts until February. I asked if there was a waiting list to be put on to get a sooner appt. I got an attitued with the scheduler and sent to a voice mail. I am not happy with this kind of service and my daughter will not be seen there. I feel sorry for this doctor because he just lost a patient because of his staff.

The best...really. The best! show details The best...really. The best!
by CAW on Apr 12th, 2013

All of the qualities that you would want in a doctor. Almost appears too young to be a Pediatric Dermatologist. Old fashioned in some ways....like, he returned all messages in a timely manner. He listens to thoughts or concerns one may have, DOES NOT rush through the appointment, does not typically run behind. You are actually a priority! Attributes like these are difficult to find in a doctor. Dr. Browning is distinctive and has a superior quality, very compassionate. Most of all he is competent... I am so glad we have Dr. Browning as our sons Dermatologist.

Best Dr. show details Best Dr.
by Samantha J. Hernandez on Aug 30th, 2012

I would most definetly choose Dr. Browning allwayz he is the best dermotologist my daughter has ever had I thank Dr. Browning for being there for my child I give him 10 stars and would allwayz recomend him with freinds and family. Thank you Dr. Browning:)