A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carey, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Hearing Loss
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clayton Carey MD and MPH is a male Medical Geneticist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John C. Carey practice?
- Dr. John Carey has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Carey practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Geneticists.