A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carey
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carey, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Hearing Loss
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Carey MD and MPH is a male Medical Geneticist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. John C. Carey practice?
- Dr. John Carey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Carey practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Geneticists.