A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carroll, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carroll has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Carroll MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Carroll practice?
- Dr. John Carroll has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Carroll practices Urology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Urologists.