Dr. John Carson Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 4th, 2013

Dr Carson treated both of my parents with the heart problems. For my father, although his heart was beating at. Normal rate thanks to the pacemaker , he was not doing well. Sr Carson took two hours going over his family, life story and identified a problem which best medicine couldn't fix. After the meeting, my dad did 180 degree turn around.and living a fuller life. For my mom, dr Carson used a state of art 6 months old monitor to pinpoint the problem and her life has also been turned around. I just thank him enough. Also his bedside manor is bar none!

Birth Control