A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Caton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caton graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Caton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Caton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Caton practice?
- Dr. John Caton has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Caton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Lexington Radiologists.