Dr. John Chandler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2015
The Best
Awesome surgeon! Highly recommend to anyone with child needing surgery

September 18th, 2013
wonderful experience
Of all the doctors we have experienced with our child- this surgeon was our best experience to date. He took the time to go over the procedure with us, and was very caring and down to earth. This was such a pleasant surprise because we have encountered doctors in the past that were very arrogant and seemed to talk just to hear the sound of their own voice. Dr. Chandler was confident and that was reassuring to us. His confidence paid off. He seems like he knows what he is doing, and well, does apparently. If we ever have another emergency we are going back there!

July 22nd, 2010
I feel like I was scammed. I spent a $50 copay to sit in waiting room for 35 minutes and then talk to a dr for less than 5 min (including introductions). My pediatric dr. made the same diagnosis (hernia) during a recent well child check but at least talked to me for a few mintues). This Dr, rushed my questions and rushed us out of the office. I felt like even when I asked questions, they were dismissed as not important, and maybe they are not. I was there for a "simple" hernia and that may not be a big deal to them. Unfortunately, it is a big deal to me and my 6 year old but he certainly did not have the time of day for us. I have another child with a heart condition (requiring multiple surgeries) so I can understand why this may not seem like a big deal comparitavely. That said, I still think they need to consider the patient and parent needs anyway which is why I wont be letting him operate on my son. I am so dissapointed in the Greenville Memorial System. These people clearly do NOT care about our children.

February 10th, 2016