A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chiu, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chih Chiu MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Chiu practice?
- Dr. John Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chiu practices Neurological Surgery near Newbury Park, CA.
See Newbury Park Neurological Surgeons.