A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Marin IPA Mills-Peninsula Medical Group Alta Bates Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Chow MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Chow practice?
- Dr. John Chow has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Chow practices Internal Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and San Bruno, CA.
See Burlingame Internists.