Dr. John Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Saint Louis, MO

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Cole is just an outstanding doctor! He is a diagnostic expert, and he pays attention to detail. My son has seen Dr. Cole for many years now and he really trusts Dr. Cole's advice. Dr. Cole does not rush patient visits. He gives detailed advice at the well visits.

March 11th, 2014
We have been going to Kids Docs since our son was born. Almost 11 yrs. We started seeing Dr. John Cole on a regular basis when he joined the office. I must say he is the BEST Doctor ever!! We really like all the doctors in the office as we have seen them all. But Dr. Cole really exceeds expectations!! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician. He takes the time to know and grow with your child. And as for the parents he will answer all your questions and concerns. You are never a bother to him, no matter how silly your concerns may be. And he will take all the time you need to speak with him. Best Doctor in St. Louis!!

June 5th, 2013
Great doctor
Doctor Cole is a great doctor. He take the time to talk to my son and I and we leave with a better understanding to what is going on. I just refer my great niece to him once she is born.