Dr. John Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Collins?

June 6th, 2012

I saw Dr. Collins because I am young and have had continuous spells of blacking out resulting in countless staples, stitches, sutures, and concussions. He insinuated that because I am a woman my syncope was due to being too emotional or because of my menstral cycle. He lives in the dark ages and has no idea how to treat a patient- even my husband was apalled by his behaviour. DO NOT see this doctor if you expect results or wish to be treated with dignity.

August 25th, 2011

Is not the doctor for seizures!

The overall experience was a waste of our time.Didn't even bother going over blood work that was done,didn't believe what we were saying made us feel like we didn't have any knowledge of what we were trying to speak about and obviously doesn't have a clue about types of seizures. We might as well of had an appointment with our dog.

October 13th, 2016