A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Daly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Daly MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Daly practice?
- Dr. John Daly has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Daly practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Paulsboro, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.