Learn more about Dr. John Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dean, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Dean has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dean MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Dean practice?
- Dr. John Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dean practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.