A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ellis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ellis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Ellis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ellis practice?
- Dr. John Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ellis practices Otolaryngology and Otology near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Blue Springs Otolaryngologists.