A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Evans MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. John Evans practices Family Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Primary Care Doctors.