Dr. John Evans, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Great Doctor... Outstanding bedside manner !!! show details Great Doctor... Outstanding bedside manner !!!
by Liliana D on May 3rd, 2013

I was a little nervous about taking my 19-month old toddler to a different doctor but it was necessary due to a change in insurance provider. So, I was referred by a good friend to Dr. Peterson, another doctor in the same office as Dr Evans, and so I decided to give it a try. My daughter was very fuzzy and had very high fever this morning so I wanted a Doctor to see her. Dr Peterson wasn't available but Dr. Evans was and so I took my daughter today... I cannot tell how so SATISFIED and THANKFUL I am to have come across Dr. Evans. From the mom he walked into the room, I sensed his good character and friendly personality, My daughter was a little upset in the beginning but after a couple of minutes Dr Evans had gain her trust and she did everything he asked her to do. He was patient and kind and completely trustworthy. I am definitely keeping him as my kids Doctor. I've heard very good things about the other two doctors in this office so I guess it's a safe bet. Also, I should add that the staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. I am very happy!

recommend show details recommend
by John doe on Feb 13th, 2013

Understands and listens to the patient...very friendly... Makes you feel comfortable...