Dr. John Evans MD Patient Reviews

4.8

September 9th, 2015
Made the right choice.
This was the first time seeing Dr. Evans and my daughter was a little nervous about going to a new Doctor After seeing the same Dr. For so many years and under our new Insurance her regular Doctor Was not in our network. Dr. Evans made my daughter very comfortable and his staff . Looking forward to many great visits.

May 3rd, 2013
Great Doctor... Outstanding bedside manner !!!
I was a little nervous about taking my 19-month old toddler to a different doctor but it was necessary due to a change in insurance provider. So, I was referred by a good friend to Dr. Peterson, another doctor in the same office as Dr Evans, and so I decided to give it a try. My daughter was very fuzzy and had very high fever this morning so I wanted a Doctor to see her. Dr Peterson wasn't available but Dr. Evans was and so I took my daughter today... I cannot tell how so SATISFIED and THANKFUL I am to have come across Dr. Evans. From the mom he walked into the room, I sensed his good character and friendly personality, My daughter was a little upset in the beginning but after a couple of minutes Dr Evans had gain her trust and she did everything he asked her to do. He was patient and kind and completely trustworthy. I am definitely keeping him as my kids Doctor. I've heard very good things about the other two doctors in this office so I guess it's a safe bet. Also, I should add that the staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. I am very happy!

February 13th, 2013
recommend
Understands and listens to the patient...very friendly... Makes you feel comfortable...