A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Good Sam Hospital and M
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Evans MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Evans practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV and Sparks, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Cardiologists.