A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Good Sam Hospital and M
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Evans MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Evans practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV and Sparks, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Cardiologists.