A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Fang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Fang practice?
- Dr. John Fang has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Fang practices Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.