A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Farmer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Curtis Farmer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Farmer practice?
- Dr. John Farmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Farmer practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists.