A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferguson, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferguson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christian Ferguson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. John Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferguson practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Otolaryngologists and Dothan Surgeons.