Learn more about Dr. John Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Ferrell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ferrell practice?
- Dr. John Ferrell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferrell practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Primary Care Doctors and Sherman Preventive Medicine Specialists.