Learn more about Dr. John Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Ferrell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ferrell practice?
- Dr. John Ferrell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferrell practices Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Family Physicians and Sherman Preventive Medicine Specialists.