Learn more about Dr. John Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finley, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Finley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Finley FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Finley practice?
- Dr. John Finley has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Finley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Cardiologists, and Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners.