A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Finley is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finley
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Finley, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Finley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Finley FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Finley practice?
- Dr. John Finley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Finley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Cardiologists, and Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners.