A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fleming is Good. Dr. Fleming has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fleming, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Minden Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Fleming practice?
Dr. John Fleming practices Family Medicine near Minden, LA.
See Minden Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Fleming, Dr. Deshawn Fleming, Dr. Jan Fleming, Dr. Hank Fleming, Dr. Shayne Fleming, Dr. Shane Fleming, Dr. Jackie Fleming, Dr. Giovanni Fleming