A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Foley, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foley, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Foley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Foley MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Foley practice?
- Dr. John Foley has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Foley practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists and Saint Paul Surgeons.