A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John France:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John France is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John France, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. France graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. France has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C France MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. France practice?
- Dr. John France has 4 office locations.
Dr. John France practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.