A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Frank is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Frank, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Frank practice?
Dr. John Frank practices Pediatrics near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians.