A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John German:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John German is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John German, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. German graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. German has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clifford German FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. German practice?
- Dr. John German has 2 office locations.
Dr. John German practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Surgeons and Orange Pediatric Surgeons.