A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John German:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John German is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John German, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. German graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. German has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clifford German MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John C. German practice?
- Dr. John German has 1 office location.
Dr. John German practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons, Orange Pediatric Surgeons, Orange General Practitioners, and Orange Pediatricians.