Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Gillespie
Dr. John Gillespie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Gillespie is affiliated with Houston Methodist St John Hospital, Christus St. Catherine and St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Gillespie has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. John Gillespie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Marlin Sandlin
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Houston, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Jett Brady
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Sher
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Houston, TX 0 mi32