A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Gallipolis
- O`Bleness Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Green practice?
Dr. John Green practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, OH and East Liverpool, OH.
See Athens Surgeons and Athens Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Green, Dr. Deshawn Green, Dr. Jan Green, Dr. Hank Green, Dr. Shayne Green, Dr. Shane Green, Dr. Jackie Green, Dr. Giovanni Green