A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Green is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center
- O`Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Green DO is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Green practice?
- Dr. John Green has 1 office location.
Dr. John Green practices Surgery near Clarion, PA.
See Clarion Surgeons.