A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Gross practice?
Dr. John Gross practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisa, KY.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.