A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gross is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Gross practice?
- Dr. John Gross has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Gross practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisa, KY and Grayson, KY.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.