A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gross is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Gross practice?
- Dr. John Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Gross practices Ophthalmology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisa, KY.
See Ashland Ophthalmologists.