A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hansen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Hansen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hansen practice?
- Dr. John Hansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hansen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.