A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Hardin practice?
Dr. John Hardin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hardin, Dr. Evan Hardin, Dr. Giovanni Hardin, Dr. Hank Hardin, Dr. Hans Hardin, Dr. Ian Hardin, Dr. Ivan Hardin, Dr. Jack Hardin