A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hardin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hardin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Calvin Hardin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hardin practice?
- Dr. John Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hardin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Cardiologists.