A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hardin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hardin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Calvin Hardin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hardin practice?
- Dr. John Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hardin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Cardiologists.