A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Hardin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans