A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Harley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Harley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Crittenden Harley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John C. Harley practice?
- Dr. John Harley has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Harley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Primary Care Doctors and Hendersonville General Practitioners.