A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Harley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Crittenden Harley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John C. Harley practice?
- Dr. John Harley has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Harley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Primary Care Doctors.