A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Cornea Transplant Penetrating Keratoplasty, Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, and Edema.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance