A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 50 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Child Psychiatry
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Hart practice?
Dr. John Hart practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.