Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
6900 Orchard Lake Rd
Ste 307
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
248-855-1020
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr.John Hart  |  show details
by pat sulek on Apr 1st, 2014

Dr Hart is a caring and brilliant person and a wonderful and caring Doctor. I had cataract surgery and he and the staff were kind and caring since it was my first time. I plan to call tomrow and do so. I would like to thank you and your staff. for all you have done and I will be sure to recommend you to all my friends and neighbors,they will be in good hands for sure .i hope to" see" you all soon. No pun intended.. pat sulek

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

The office slipped us in when we told them our concerns, so they listened well and we got service. Dr. Hart was very good explaining the diagnosis and what to expect or not expect. He was rushed and didn't want to re-explain since the patient was nervous and wanted soothing, however, we were lucky to get a quick appointment at the last minute. The staff was excellent with a lot of information and patience. We felt taken care of even if a little rushed out.

|  Would never go back  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

Dr. Hart was extremely rude and had no bedside manner. Was very argumentative and has zero courtesy towards his patients. Never have I experienced a Doctor with such poor social skills and lacking any type of personality. Would never go back, would rather go blind then have to deal with a Doctor like this ever again! Worse Doctor I have ever seen.. Dr Mangala has better bedside manners then Doctor Hart!!!