A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hendricks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendricks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Hendricks practice?
Dr. John Hendricks practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI and Temple, TX.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists, Kalamazoo Pediatricians, and Kalamazoo Surgeons.