A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hendricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hendricks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendricks graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hendricks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Hendricks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hendricks practice?
- Dr. John Hendricks has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hendricks practices Ophthalmology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI and Temple, TX.
See Kalamazoo Ophthalmologists.