A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henry, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Washington County Hospital Assn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Henry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Henry practice?
- Dr. John Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Henry practices Ophthalmology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Ophthalmologists.