Dr. John Henry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Henry?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. John Henry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017

very disappointed

Had the eye lift and hardly no results was then told I need a brow lift.

September 25th, 2016

If I could give 0 stars I would. I got referred to him for double vision and was obviously very worried and anxious. Amanda was extemely rude and Dr Henry has a terrible bedside manner. He was very dismissive and wouldn't elaborate much when I asked questions.. Both times I went to his office I had to wait 45 minutes before I saw him and there were no other patients there. The only good thing about this office was Vicki who was great.

February 23rd, 2016

Excellent practice

An extremely bright physician who takes the time ti do a thorough job and will even decided to do an extra test if something strikes him as you are leaving. He leaves you feeling confident that you are in good hands.

October 12th, 2015

Excellent

If you are searching for a Doctor in this field for a medical condition, you found him.

August 27th, 2015

Dr. Henry makes you feel at ease and truly is compassionate about his profession. Have had a biopsy done and he made me feel comfortable. Went over diagnosis clearly and was able to understand even though my thoughts were all over the map. Answered all questions. You should feel lucky if you get a referral to go to him.

July 17th, 2015

I have seen Dr, Henry twice for a skin cancer in the corner of my left eye. The surgery was last Friday and it went very well. The stitches will be removed tomorrow. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I need to. Everyone was very helpful and I couldn't ask for more!

June 24th, 2015

This office is Fantastic!!!!! I called a lot with lots of concerns and questions, and the staff was always so kind. Amanda was so nice to me each and everytime and was very understanding. Vickie was great! Took a lot of time with me and listened to me and my concerns. Dr. Henry is so very thorough in testings- i feel like it is a rareity anymore!!!

March 16th, 2013

Extremely pleased in all areas!

My ophthalmologist referred me to Dr. Henry. I was able to have an appointment within one week, and surgery was scheduled promptly. He and his staff were very courteous and professional at all times. Robinwood Surgical Center and its staff were wonderful. The surgery was actually a pleasantly relaxing experience! I am very pleased with the results of my surgery, and recommend Dr. Henry very highly.

December 13th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Henry for over four years and have been very happy with his treatment and service. He sent me for a second opinion before operating and even recommended several doctors I could consider. I did not feel any pressure to decide on surgery, in fact, the opposite.

December 5th, 2011

Will recommend this doctor to anyone

My son was attacked by dogs and his eye was badly affected. He needed surgery to correct his tear duct. We call the day after our visit to the emergency room and they immediately schedule us. We got there and the doctor was very friendly and ready to operate immediately. I was amazed on how caring and professional he isThank you dr Henry

December 2nd, 2011

Get a second opinion

Doctor poked me in the eye twice when examining me and without apology. I felt he was rushing me into surgery before I had even reached a decision. His office acted like they didn't have room to fit me in for an appointment but the office was almost empty upon arrival. There was no follow up appointment to check if my condition improved. I tried to reach his office for more info several times after the appointment and there was never anyone there during normal business hours on four occasions.

August 30th, 2010

Easy to get the appointment and the staff was friendly and helpful. The doctor was on time and very thorough. He explained everything and took his time to answer my and my husband's questions. We were able to schedule surgery in time for my family vacation, thanks to the staff and the doctor.