Ophthalmologist

by Linda Shillinger on Jul 16th, 2015

I have seen Dr, Henry twice for a skin cancer in the corner of my left eye. The surgery was last Friday and it went very well. The stitches will be removed tomorrow. I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I need to. Everyone was very helpful and I couldn't ask for more!

by Chrystal J on Jun 24th, 2015

This office is Fantastic!!!!! I called a lot with lots of concerns and questions, and the staff was always so kind. Amanda was so nice to me each and everytime and was very understanding. Vickie was great! Took a lot of time with me and listened to me and my concerns. Dr. Henry is so very thorough in testings- i feel like it is a rareity anymore!!!

We made a BIG mistake by going to Dr Henry show details We made a BIG mistake by going to Dr Henry
by John Harrell on Mar 7th, 2014

Dr Brussac sent us to Dr Henry for him to look at a red spot on her eyelid which Dr Bussac thought may have been cancerous. Well it was not cancerous. But, Dr Henry prescribed 4 different antibiotics and steroids to be administered at the time. My wife's eyes have swollen and turned red. The tears continue to roll out of eyelids after more than 6 weeks. She looks as though she has been crying and still crying. We are now in the process of going to John Hopkins and hopefully they can help. She also is having problems seeing without blurred vision. I would not let Dr Henry see anyone I know. He also does not look at you when he speaks to you, he looks at the floor. To say we are disappointed is an understatement.

Extremely pleased in all areas! show details Extremely pleased in all areas!
Mar 15th, 2013

My ophthalmologist referred me to Dr. Henry. I was able to have an appointment within one week, and surgery was scheduled promptly. He and his staff were very courteous and professional at all times. Robinwood Surgical Center and its staff were wonderful. The surgery was actually a pleasantly relaxing experience! I am very pleased with the results of my surgery, and recommend Dr. Henry very highly.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 12th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Henry for over four years and have been very happy with his treatment and service. He sent me for a second opinion before operating and even recommended several doctors I could consider. I did not feel any pressure to decide on surgery, in fact, the opposite.

Will recommend this doctor to anyone show details Will recommend this doctor to anyone
Dec 5th, 2011

My son was attacked by dogs and his eye was badly affected. He needed surgery to correct his tear duct. We call the day after our visit to the emergency room and they immediately schedule us. We got there and the doctor was very friendly and ready to operate immediately. I was amazed on how caring and professional he isThank you dr Henry

Get a second opinion show details Get a second opinion
Dec 2nd, 2011

Doctor poked me in the eye twice when examining me and without apology. I felt he was rushing me into surgery before I had even reached a decision. His office acted like they didn't have room to fit me in for an appointment but the office was almost empty upon arrival. There was no follow up appointment to check if my condition improved. I tried to reach his office for more info several times after the appointment and there was never anyone there during normal business hours on four occasions.

Aug 30th, 2010

Easy to get the appointment and the staff was friendly and helpful. The doctor was on time and very thorough. He explained everything and took his time to answer my and my husband's questions. We were able to schedule surgery in time for my family vacation, thanks to the staff and the doctor.

by Anon on Aug 28th, 2010

Very little wait and the doctor took his time with me. Nice staff.

Aug 4th, 2010

Overall good doctor, but to up tight/cold bedside manner. Would like if he would show that he cares more.