Learn more about Dr. John Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Herzog, Orthopedic Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Herzog, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Herzog DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Herzog practice?
- Dr. John Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. John Herzog practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.