A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Herzog, Orthopedic Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Herzog, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Herzog DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Herzog practice?
- Dr. John Herzog has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Herzog practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Glens Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Glens Falls Surgeons and Glens Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.