A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John House:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John House is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John House, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. House graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. House has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Clinton House MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. House practice?
- Dr. John House has 3 office locations.
Dr. John House practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.