Urologist
Video profile

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Ron Cranford on Apr 30th, 2015

Excellent doctor - very professional - cares about patient

Office staff lacks show details Office staff lacks
Feb 18th, 2015

I have had very hard time with his staff following trough on calling in my prescriptions, returning calls, etc.. Office staff then had the nerve to blame me for their lackings. Also performed test that seemed to be ran for no reason because they where positive and I was told it's something we don't worry about.

Well taken care of show details Well taken care of
by Bill on Sep 27th, 2013

My appointments were timely, he listened well and explained well. His surgery was a complete success with no complications or infections afterwards. His staff was very flexible.

excellent show details excellent
May 6th, 2013

tip top so far.

Great doctor, kind, but no nonsense! show details Great doctor, kind, but no nonsense!
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr House is to the point but kind and helpful. Will explain everything and things went for me exactly like he said they would! Had surgery recovering at home now. Thanks to a great dotor who sent me to him, and thanks to him! Staff supportive and sooo kind! Very casual but yet efficent and I felt like i knew everybody on the first visit! No joke! You wont find many comments from me on this sort of thing or on anything really. I complain more than average, and i find most places now dont do good work or have issues of some kind. Not Dr House or his group! Great people and that rubbed off on me to give me confidence and comfort right when i most needed it!

Sep 6th, 2011

My appointment could not have gone better. Was in the waiting room less than 5 minutes and saw the doctor just minutes after I went to a room. Dr. House was extremely friendly while very professional. He took the time to "listen" to what I was telling him which a lot of doctors no longer do. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!