A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hughes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hughes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Hughes MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hughes practice?
- Dr. John Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hughes practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Hematologists.