Learn more about Dr. John Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kennedy, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Kennedy MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. John Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kennedy practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Mason, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Batavia, OH.
See Mason Psychiatrists.