A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kennedy, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Kennedy MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. John Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kennedy practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Mason, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Batavia, OH.
See Mason Psychiatrists.