A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Creahan Kern MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kern practice?
- Dr. John Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Cardiologists.