A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Wildomar Radiologists.