A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Radiologists.