A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Uterine Fibroid Embolization and Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Kim practice?
Dr. John Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Wildomar Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kim, Dr. Evan Kim, Dr. Giovanni Kim, Dr. Hank Kim, Dr. Hans Kim, Dr. Ian Kim, Dr. Ivan Kim, Dr. Jack Kim