A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Kim MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wildomar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Wildomar Radiologists.