A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Lee practice?
Dr. John Lee practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Forney, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists, Dallas Internists, Dallas Gastroenterologists, and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.