A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chen-Han Lee MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Forney, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.