Dr. John Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lee?

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Apparently a good doctor. I have visited him once in his Forney office. He listened to me and asked pertinent questions and scheduled treatment according to my symptoms. I feel strongly that he will resolve my problem.

Proffesionalism

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

The professionalism shown by Doctor Lee and his staff was nothing short of amazing. They calmed my anxieties and the aftercare was awesome. I received a call the following day just to check up on me, which is unheard of these days. I highly recommend Doctor Lee.

Dr. Lee

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Amazing man, kind, listens, helps in all areas not just his expertise. Remembers your past visits and keeps everything sorted out.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Always feel better after visiting Dr. Lee. The entire staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Lee makes you feel like you are is only patient. He takes the time to explain any and all of my questions and is sure to cover all of my medical needs. Would/will recommend him to my friends.

Not My Best Experience

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Lee was very good at diagnosis, treatment and ease of scheduling diagnostic test. However, his office staff and billing department is difficult to work with. Riddled with flaws and errors. Will not correct or adhere to benefits and getting Rx fixed for most efficiency of insurance benefit is not a concern or priority with the office staff. My experience was not good in any format of the staff other than Dr. Lee. Constant changes in office staff.

Cured

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I went to Dr. Lee about 5 years ago with stomach issues due to my asthma. I told him every time I had an asthma attack I got very sick to my stomach and no other Dr. could tell me why or just blew it off. The attacks were bad causing trips to the ER multiple times and normally in the middle of the night . Dr. Lee said he thought my asthma attacks were caused by acid reflux and that was also a result of the stomach issue. I did not believe him but tried what he recommended and I can say it has been 5 years since my last asthma attack . Thank you Dr. Lee for taking the time to listen to me and curing my asthma and acid reflux

Exceptional doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

After seeing three doctors in six months who conducted multiple tests and labs, had no explanation for my inability to swallow, Dr. Lee was recommended to me. After an exam, he accurately diagnosed the problem and corrected it. In less than a year I had a completely unrelated problem, and was misdiagnosed by my family doctor, and when antibiotics failed to correct the problem, I called Dr. Lee, and he realized the seriousness of the problem and recommended a surgeon. While I was hospitalized I had complications, and Dr. Lee remained involved in my care, conferring with the surgeon and monitoring my progress. I feel like he saved my life twice.

Do not recommend

Posted on June 12th, 2012

He was rude, uncaring and just wanted to use me as a science project to test a bravo chip. No thanks!

have mixed Feelings

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Dr Lee is thorough in asking questions, seeks to understand what is wrong and lets you say what you need to about how you are feeling. He does seem quite a bit more concerned about the science of your symptoms instead of you feeling better. Kinda like you are a test experiment. His nurse is HORRIBLE. She is rude, hateful in her tone and always makes it seem like you are bothering her. After I am fully treated for the current symptoms I am having, I will be switching doctors. I have had all of giving my money to hateful people I can handle.

Hospital Time

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Saw my Mom in the hospital only for stent surgery.Good in the short time we had to speak in the ER and later in Day Surgery.Seems busy and short on time with several offices, but caring and kind when given a few moments.

Posted on July 21st, 2017