inactive

John C Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Proffesionalism
The professionalism shown by Doctor Lee and his staff was nothing short of amazing. They calmed my anxieties and the aftercare was awesome. I received a call the following day just to check up on me, which is unheard of these days. I highly recommend Doctor Lee.

September 16th, 2016
Dr. Lee
Amazing man, kind, listens, helps in all areas not just his expertise. Remembers your past visits and keeps everything sorted out.

September 15th, 2016
Always feel better after visiting Dr. Lee. The entire staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Lee makes you feel like you are is only patient. He takes the time to explain any and all of my questions and is sure to cover all of my medical needs. Would/will recommend him to my friends.

January 20th, 2015
Not My Best Experience
Dr. Lee was very good at diagnosis, treatment and ease of scheduling diagnostic test. However, his office staff and billing department is difficult to work with. Riddled with flaws and errors. Will not correct or adhere to benefits and getting Rx fixed for most efficiency of insurance benefit is not a concern or priority with the office staff. My experience was not good in any format of the staff other than Dr. Lee. Constant changes in office staff.

September 20th, 2013
Cured
I went to Dr. Lee about 5 years ago with stomach issues due to my asthma. I told him every time I had an asthma attack I got very sick to my stomach and no other Dr. could tell me why or just blew it off. The attacks were bad causing trips to the ER multiple times and normally in the middle of the night . Dr. Lee said he thought my asthma attacks were caused by acid reflux and that was also a result of the stomach issue. I did not believe him but tried what he recommended and I can say it has been 5 years since my last asthma attack . Thank you Dr. Lee for taking the time to listen to me and curing my asthma and acid reflux

May 3rd, 2013
Exceptional doctor
After seeing three doctors in six months who conducted multiple tests and labs, had no explanation for my inability to swallow, Dr. Lee was recommended to me. After an exam, he accurately diagnosed the problem and corrected it. In less than a year I had a completely unrelated problem, and was misdiagnosed by my family doctor, and when antibiotics failed to correct the problem, I called Dr. Lee, and he realized the seriousness of the problem and recommended a surgeon. While I was hospitalized I had complications, and Dr. Lee remained involved in my care, conferring with the surgeon and monitoring my progress. I feel like he saved my life twice.

June 12th, 2012
Do not recommend
He was rude, uncaring and just wanted to use me as a science project to test a bravo chip. No thanks!

July 13th, 2011
have mixed Feelings
Dr Lee is thorough in asking questions, seeks to understand what is wrong and lets you say what you need to about how you are feeling. He does seem quite a bit more concerned about the science of your symptoms instead of you feeling better. Kinda like you are a test experiment. His nurse is HORRIBLE. She is rude, hateful in her tone and always makes it seem like you are bothering her. After I am fully treated for the current symptoms I am having, I will be switching doctors. I have had all of giving my money to hateful people I can handle.

June 17th, 2011
Hospital Time
Saw my Mom in the hospital only for stent surgery.Good in the short time we had to speak in the ER and later in Day Surgery.Seems busy and short on time with several offices, but caring and kind when given a few moments.