A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Lewis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lewis practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists.