Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Christopher Lewis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lewis practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists.