A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Li is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Li, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Asheville NC VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Li MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Li practice?
- Dr. John Li has 1 office location.
Dr. John Li practices Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.