Learn more about Dr. John Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Li, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Li, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Li MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Li practice?
- Dr. John Li has 1 office location.
Dr. John Li practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Otolaryngologists.